This is the privacy statement of L. Rotteveel & Zonen Export. In this we describe how we handle your personal information collected by us. Naturally, this data is collected, processed and used with the utmost care. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) and the AVG Implementation Act.
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. We publish the latest version on our website at all times.
1. GoalThe personal data obtained by us will be processed to provide services, to send offers and to ensure the full execution and compliance with agreements entered into with you. In addition, we will collect these data for sending commercial newsletters and newsletters that are aimed at sharing knowledge.
2. Legal basisThe collection, processing and use of your personal data is only permitted if we have a legal basis for this. This may consist of permission obtained from you, a legal basis or that may result from the execution and / or compliance with an agreement concluded with you.
3. Personal data and storage periodThe personal data we process are the minimum required data for the provision of our services and products and relate to the name of your company, the name of your contact person (s), your (e-mail) address, your telephone number, as well as those data that are necessary for the execution and compliance with agreements concluded with you.
Your personal data will not be stored for longer than necessary, unless we have to keep your data for longer because of a statutory regulation.
4. SecurityWe handle your personal data carefully. To prevent unauthorized access, we have taken technical and organizational measures that ensure an appropriate level of security. In light of this, we have provided security for our website, our IT systems and the physical areas where personal data is stored, while only authorized personnel can view your personal data.
5. Provision to third partiesWe will only disclose personal data to third parties if this results from the execution and compliance with agreements entered into with you, if you have explicitly granted permission for this or if the law obliges us to do so.
On our website you can find measuring instruments from other parties, such as cookies from Google Analytics. We do this to keep track of how visitors use our website. We use this knowledge to optimize our website for our visitors.
6. Your rightsYou have the right to request at any time your personal data that we keep. If these are incorrect or have changed, we will adjust them according to your instructions. You also have the right at all times to have your data cleared by us. If you have the opinion that we do not handle your data correctly, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
If after reading our Privacy Statement you have questions about the content or implementation or if you have complaints about this, you can contact us at: L. Rotteveel & Zonen Export, Hyacintenlaan 23, 2182 DE Hillegom, Holland, Telephone +31 252211 716, Telefax +31 252230 196, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org